Welcome to FrequentFlier.com - the Internet's premier site for frequent flyer program information and advice. Welcome to FrequentFlier.com |
The Internet's premier site for frequent flyer program information and advice.
HomeNews & AnalysisStrategic & TacticsBlogFrequentFlier ForumProgramsAirport LinksAbout the Site
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:20 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:50 pm 

Located an question answer trivia for those wanting to earn very quickly earning miles and or points.
Do me a favor and explain how this works???
I understand how to earn the miles, but am curious if you partake in earning both usair and delta miles do you in effect have yourself create two separate audience reward accounts?
What is the value of these audience reward points given as well as the airmiles???

Found on slickdeals, questions and answers.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3088651

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:19 pm 

First I answered the U.S. Air questions. I was asked for my U.S. Airways number, my name, and my email address after the first question. I was given an Audience Rewards account number. I then answered the other questions, being promised 2 U.S. Air miles and 2 Audience Rewards points each.

Then I answered the Starwood questions. After the first question I was asked to change my preference to Starwood, which I did, giving them my account number. The response page mentioned the same Audience Rewards account number and that its preference had been changed to Starwood. I then answered the Delta quesitons and was promised 2 points and miles.

Then I answered the Delta Airlines questions. The answers to these are onthis Milepoint thread. This time, after the first question, it asked for my Delta Airlines account number and its PIN, my name, and my email address. I did so (admittedly with some risk - but it appeared to be a Delta page) using a different email address and received a new Audience Rewards account number. I then answered the Delta quesitons and was promised 2 Delta miles and 2 Audience Rewards points each.

Both accounts generated an email to me asking for verification. Clicking on the link for that verification brought me to a page asking for more information about me. I gave them different addreses.

All response pages said wait for 6-8 weeks for the points or miles to post. So we will have to just wait and see.

Everyone please report here any of your experiences with this. I will be most interested in how many points and miles I receive, and how they will be distributed to each account. I strongly suggest that no one ask Audience Rewards about this. We do not want them thinking too hard about duplicate programs, even though the questions are different for each.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:37 pm 

As well, i did the delta questions, logged in on left side and created a audience account with one email address, thus created a new audience acct number.
Did same for usair with new audience number and new different email address to not have to change preferences afterwards.
Felt was easier to have two different email addresses with two new audience acct numbers than do the one email address,one audience acct number for both, to save time for low payout amounts,but was fast.
Did not do the starwood portion,cause have never been good at accumulating starwood points like that of hilton or priority.
to me, all looks legitimate but still think having a separate acct for usair,and delta separate would be better.

Post subject: Partner List
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:18 pm 

I can view on the audience rewards website, you can earn the delta airmiles
I can also view you can earn amtrak points too.
For usair, i can not be completely sure whether you transfer your audience reward points to your usair ff acct?
Someone else go check out the partner page for better clarification...
As for starwood, was not sure like usair..

https://www.audiencerewards.com/PartnerTransfers.cfm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:41 pm 

My delta miles have posted already into my account.
Also, my USAir miles have already posted too.

So, my guess is everyone's skymiles would be posted asap each week.
There is more questions to be responded

go to this website
http://milepoint.com/forums/threads/fre ... via.13819/

You will see the listing of questions and answers for this week too.

Post subject: The Answers
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:18 pm 

U.S. Airways trivia questions.
Answers as of July 19, 2011
1. D.C.
2. Making Good
3. 2
4. Green
5. American Idiot
6. Chicago
Delta Airlines trivia questions
1. 182
2. Book of Mormon
3. Shiz
4. Born Yesterday and How to Succeed?
5. Richard Rogers
Starwood trivia questions
1. Les Mis original
2. Urinetown
3. Palace
4. Heather Headley
5. True
6. Women on the Verge (This is a 20 point question. Some are not seeing it. I don't know why.)

My new researcher, Kelly Posey, intends to promptly provide me with the answers to all of the questions as soon as they are updated. I will post them on my website below on the Buying Stuff page in the Other Shopping Loyalty Programs > Performing Arts section. I will then post on my What's New page that I have done this. Simply subscribe to the service mentioned on that page that notifies you of any new post to that page (something all serious miles collectors should do anyway) to promptly have access to the answers.

I will be putting this notice on many different forums. I am unable to take the time to post the answers on all of those forums. But please feel free to use, or even copy and paste, the information on my website here.

Some people are unable to see the 20 point or miles questions. I could see the Starwood one (but can't now), but not the Delta one, for example.

If you see a question not answered on my website, please let me know. If you don't know the answer, I will forward the question to my researcher.
One of my readers noticed that there is a pattern to the URL's for each question. Perhaps futzing with those URL's would get us direct access to the 20 mile/point question. Or perhaps those who see it can post its URL here to see if that works.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:28 pm 

Access the main delta page of Audience in post for your skymiles...
Delta questions and answers as of 07/27/2011

https://www.audiencerewards.com/delta/index.cfm

1.Memphis, The Musical has been filmed and shown in movie theatres.
Answer is True

2. What was the name of the woman who inspired the character Roxie Hart in Chicago?
Answer is Beulah

3.Which of the following plays did Lee Hall, librettist of Billy Elliot, write?
Answer is The Pitman Painters

4.True or False? Sister Act, The Musical is not set in the same time period as the movie was.
Answer is True

5.The phrase "Get me Abe Burrows!" was rumored to have been said when what was needed, in honor of the How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying librettist.
Answer is A script doctor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:18 pm 

From Milepoint:

6. The book writer of Follies wrote the book for only one other musical. What was it? (20 miles) A Family Affair. (Some, including me, are not seeing it. I don't know why.)